Klook.com

Friday, February 22, 2019

Lee Elijah's graduation pictures

If you type 'Lee Elijah' in Naver's searching engine, the recommendation section will show another keyword that says ' Lee Elijah before surgery'
It seems a lot of people mistake her for having a plastic surgery because of her distinct visual

Her high school yearbook picture
She looked just as beautiful as she looks right now..

It is said that people used to call her 'Goddess' when she used to go to Seoul Uni


-So gorgeous..

-I had no idea Lee Elijah was her real name..

-What drama is the last picture from..?

-Whoa, crazy.. Look at how gorgeous she is..

-Hul.. Honestly, I thought she had her face fixed too..

-Whoa.. She really hasn't changed at all..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would believe it if someone said that yearbook picture was taken yesterday..

-Anyone can tell she didn't go under the knife..ㅋㅋㅋ There's no part of her face that looks unnatural..

-Whoa.. I thought she had her face fixed too since she looks really gorgeous..

-Me too.. I thought she went under the knife. I'm sorry for making such assumption.. Anyway, she looks really beautiful. She also has a really stunning aura..

-She probably must've gotten some procedures but it doesn't matter since she originally looks gorgeous..

-I had no idea that was her real name.. Her name sounds really beautiful..

-Both her face and name are so pretty..

-Her name is really unique, not to mention that she looks gorgeous. I'm sure she was already popular even before becoming a celebrity..ㅠㅠ

-The fact that Lee Elijah is her real name shocks me more..

-Our Yura..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com