Klook.com

Friday, February 22, 2019

SM Ent. is really good at choosing main vocals and main dancers

DBSK

Main vocal
Kim Jaejoong

Main dancer
U-Know Yunho

Super Junior

Main vocals
Yesung

Kyuhyun

Ryeowook

Main dancers
Eunhyuk

SNSD

Main vocals
Taeyeon

Jessica

Main dancer
Hyoyeon

SHINee

Main vocal
Jonghyun

Main dancer
Taemin

F(x)

Main vocal
Luna

Main dancer
Victoria
(It's not officially confirmed, but SM has been pushing Victoria a lot when it comes to her dance skills)

EXO

Main vocals
Chen

D.O

Baekhyun

Main dancer
Kai

Red Velvet

Main vocal
Wendy

Main dancer
Seulgi

NCT
(It's not officially confirmed either, just based on fans' predictions)

Main vocals
Taeil

Doyoung

Main dancers
Ten

Taeyong

Jisung

I would say they're also good at picking visuals as well, but everyone has different preferences so..ㅋㅋㅋ


-Kim Jaejoong was both the main and lead vocal..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think SHINee has a really good combination of members.. Not only with their main vocals and dancers, but the whole members in over all..

-Jaejoong was the main vocal of DBSK..? I don't know why, but I thought it was Kim Junsu..

-Everytime I look at SHINee, I can't help but admire at how perfect the combination between all of the members..

-Those pictures of SHINee's members are so freaking handsome..

-I think Ten is a really great dancer..

-You should've started by mentioning Kangta as the main vocal and Jang Woohyuk as the main dancer of H.O.T..

-Jessica is not the main vocal in SNSD.. What are you talking about..

-SM's main vocals and main dancers are amazing.. I'm into Taemin and Taeyong a lot lately..

-Kai's dancing skills made me change my mind.. I got to see idols in a whole different light because of him..

-SM really needs to push Taeil more, he deserves it..

-I personally think Taeil's voice and Kai's dancing skills are treasures..

-This makes me realize how amazing Seulgi is.. She's the main dancer of her group, but she's also a really great singer..

-I really like Chen's voice..

-I love Kai. He's not just the best dancer in EXO, I think he's the best dancer in the whole industry..
trazy.com