Klook.com

Friday, February 22, 2019

The pictures of Wendy that were uploaded by an Irene's fansite and got over 18.8k Retweets

첫 트윗 18.8k 알티 받은 아이린 홈마가 올린 웬디 사진 | 인스티즈

She's so beautiful that I'm running out of breath here..
Seungwan-ah, happy birthday<3<3

첫 트윗 18.8k 알티 받은 아이린 홈마가 올린 웬디 사진 | 인스티즈


-Whoa.. That's crazy, she looks so unreal..

-I literally said 'Crazy..' without myself knowing when I saw the picture..

-She looks amazing..ㅠㅠ OP, can you please tell me the username of the fansite..?

-The girls are already beautiful enough, why do they still edit their faces..ㅠㅠ

-Those are the pictures of Wendy, but they give me Irene's vibes!! Seems like Red Velvet's members look similar with each other.. Pretty girls..

-Her face somehow looks edited..?? She looks different from the other pictures..

-Both of them must be princesses..

-Hul.. Wendy is so freaking beautiful..

-I saved those pictures even though I'm not a fan of Red Velvet..

-This fansite is one of my favorites..ㅠㅠ

-I can't help but automatically save the pictures, even without myself knowing..

-My eyes are blessed..

-I don't think the edits are that bad.. She looks gorgeous..

-I think the fansite master only edited out the color and her skin tone, though..? She looks stunning, anyway..

-Red Velvet are Goddesses..
trazy.com