Klook.com

Friday, February 22, 2019

N.Flying's Rooftop ranks #2 in Genie and #8 in Melon

Genie and Melon chart at 1PM KST today


-It's a really great song..

-Hulㅠㅠ I discovered the song from a post in an online community and have been listening to it for days since then..ㅠㅠ

-The song climbed its way back up to the music chart, I was really curious about how it sounded like and I have to admit that it's a really great song..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Well, if they're doing Sajaegi.. Why would they do it after their promotions end..?ㅋㅋㅋ The song climbed its way back up just because it deserved to..

-Oh.. Congratulations! I'm happy that N.Flying is doing really well!

-I discovered this song from another post a few days ago, I have to admit that it's a really nice song..

-Hul.. What the heck.. When the song got back in music charts and ranked 80-ish, everyone talks about how great is it.. And now that they rank inside the top 10, you guys are calling them doing Sajaegi..??

-They're going to beat Woody's rank at this rate..

-Isn't it that song that made its way back up to the music chart..? I remember seeing posts about how great it is around a few days ago..

-I often hear this song being played in cafes and streets lately..

-I just simply want to congratulate them for this.. They have been doing promotions as an unknown band for a few years, and now they're starting to see the light..

-Most of the people who listen to this song are the people who have no interests in idol.. I went to the gym today and this song was being played there..
trazy.com