Klook.com

Friday, February 22, 2019

The group that I personally think doesn't have to worry about disbandment at all

Highlight

It's amazing how they all trust each other and left their previous company together..
They even created their own company just for their fans
These 5 CEOs are the only artists from their own company..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



-I clicked on this post while thinking of Akdong Musician, but I agree with Highlight too..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Highlight is truly the best..

-The guys who brought me into the fangirl life..

-I came here while thinking of Shinhwa, though..ㅋㅋㅋ But I agree with Highlight too..

-I love my boys..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Highlight is my treasure<3<3

-Highlight is the first and also the last idol group that I have ever liked..

-I agree.. I always hope my favorite group to take after Highlight..

-Let's go for a really long time, Highlight..

-I love all of these CEOs...

-They don't even have to renew their contractsㅋㅋㅋ They're the CEOs of their own company, and there's no such thing as contract for CEO..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I miss all these guys.. Let's meet up in my dream. I'll go to sleep early today, so let's mee thereㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan of Highlight, but I couldn't agree more..

-I came here thinking of Jung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree with Highlight and would like to add Akdong Musician to this list as well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My eternal love<3<3<#
trazy.com