Klook.com

Thursday, February 28, 2019

The idols who are in charge of being 'the bunny' in their groups

Twice's Nayeon

EXO's Suho

Red Velvet's Irene

Wanna One's Park Jihoon

IZONE's Jang Wonyoung

IZONE's Kwon Eunbi

NCT's Doyoung

LOONA's Heejin

Winner's Jinwoo

iKON's Bobby

BTS' Jungkook

Monsta X's Shownu


-Irene is so pretty..

-The bunny in Monsta X is actually ㅜㅜ

-Doyoung looks like a bunny who transforms into a human..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Nayeon, Doyoung, and Heejin really do look like bunny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought Shownu was a bear..? I'm not a fan and I don't even know why I thought of that..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Heejin looks unbelievable..

-I bet the OP wrote this post just to upload the last picture..

-Heejin really does look like a bunny..

-The last guy looks like an adult rabbit, not a bunnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I came here just to see Shownu, but ended up falling in love with Heejin..

-I've been brain-washed, now I can only think of Shownu when I hear the word 'rabbit'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I came here just to see Shownu..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There are two types of bunnies in the industry. Handsome and beautiful bunnies like Suho and Irene, and idols who actually look like actual bunnies like Doyoung and Nayeon..

-Jungkook really does look like a bunny..

-Shownu looks like he's from a different category of bunny, though..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com