Klook.com

Thursday, February 28, 2019

How many times do you brush your teeth in a day?

Let's be honest..


[+7][-0]

1. [+36][-1] I only brush my teeth once in a day during school break..

2. [+24][-0] I used to brush my teeth twice in a day, but my teeth started to hurt a lot and since then I brush my teeth after eating something..

3. [+21][-0] Once..

4. [+10][-0] During school days, I brush my teeth 3 times in a day. But since I wake up really late during school break, I only brush my teeth twice..ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+6][-0] Four times.. I feel like there's something on my teeth if I don't brush it..

6. [+6][-5] I don't brush my teeth. I'm too lazy for itㅎㅎ

7. [+3][-0] Those who don't brush their teeth in the morning, don't your mouths smell rotten at all..??

8. [+3][-0] Three to four times in a day..

9. [+3][-0] Four times. Once in the morning, once after lunch, once after dinner, and once before bed..

10. [+3][-0] 0
trazy.com