Klook.com

Thursday, February 28, 2019

The picture that shows how close BTS with Bang Sihyuk

BTS' Jin 'I asked Bang Sihyuk to do a Mukbang Live with us, I got rejected'

Just imagine how close they are that Jin even asked him to do a Mukbang Live together..ㅋㅋㅋ
And Bang Sihyuk rejected his offer.. Is he on a diet?

[+909][-13]

1. [+225][-1] I think it's because both parties are really familiar to each other..ㅋㅋ Was it Jungkook or Jin..? He did an acrostic poem from Bang Sihyuk's name and said, 'Sihyuk PD-nim who farts a lot, please develop your fart in an innovative way'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+220][-0] It really shows that Bang Sihyuk adores BTS so much.. He even leaves comments in BTS' V Live Broadcastsㅋ
'I'm watching you guys from Vietnamㅋ'

3. [+178][-0] They spent 7 years together.. It's really funny when Jin called Bang Sihyuk during a live broadcast..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+134][-0] You can already tell how much Bang Sihyuk adores BTS. During BTS early debut days, Bang Sihyuk always give them branded outfits, and not the fake ones, to wear even though they were at difficult stake at that time. And when B-Free dissed BTS, he quickly called Palo Alto and asked why they were being so mean to his boys.. Palo Alto revealed that himselfㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+112][-1] BTS' hidden 8th member, Hitman Bang

6. [+92][-1] The last line was said by Kim Seokjin
Bang: I have something to say to Bang PD-nim
Si: Sihyuk PD-nim, I would start talking
Hyuk: He did an innovation by losing 20kg!!

7. [+87][-0] Hitman Bang~~ Bang Bo~~
'He's a fool that can't see anybody else besides us. That's why we call him 'Bang Bo''ㅋㅋㅋ
(NB. BangBo -> 방탄바보/Bangtan Babo: Fool for BTS)

8. [+75][-0] I cracked when I saw this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+72][-0] I still can't forget the way Jungkook draws Bang Sihyuk..

10. [+68][-0] Was it during AMA..? Bang Sihyuk asked the boys whether if they were happy, and then he continued 'Everything doesn't matter, as long as you guys are happy'. And I felt really grateful to hear that. It seems like he takes really great care of the boys' mental health, I'm so thankfulㅠㅠ
trazy.com