Klook.com

Thursday, February 28, 2019

SM told Ten to learn Chinese in two months..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


That's so meanㅋㅋ


+
Later, it is confirmed that SM did not force Ten to learn Chinese in two months.
They just thought that two months were probably enough for Ten to learn the language.

instiz

-SM should've minded their own business and learn English instead..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure Ten would do well without them forcing him to but SM.. They can't even spell their artists' name correctly..~

-It's a relief that it was just false news.. How could someone learn Chinese in two months..?ㅜㅜ

-I'm not even surprised, Ten is a genius when it comes to foreign language..

-They can't even treat Ten right and they still had the audacity to tell him that..??

-SM, come here. I need to have some words with you..

-I seriously want to burn SM down..

-I mean some Chinese people from different district sometimes have difficulties in talking because of their accent.. And here SM is, telling a Thai to learn Chinese language in South Korea just in 2 months..?

-SM is seriously so frustrating..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously hate SM..

-Two months..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you kidding me..??

-Are they some gangsters or what..??

-Has SM lost their sanity..?

-Just tell SM to learn foreign language in 2 months.. What are they doing to Ten..

-They can't even speak English..? What in the world is 'Brithday'..?

-That's so mean.. I mean, SM can't even speak English..
trazy.com