Klook.com

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Seventeen's Dokyeom to debut as musical actor.. Lands as the lead role of Xcalibur



-Whoa.. Musical show.. It suits him really well..!

-Hul.. Seokmin-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-He's a really great singer, he looks so cool..

-Congratulations, Kyeom-ah!<3

-What?????????????????? Wait a sec, I'm crying..

-Seokmin-ah, I'll make sure to come and watch your musical show..ㅠㅠ I'm rooting for youㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I'm looking forward to it!

-Whoa, Dokyeom is finally going to star in a musical show..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I somehow have a feeling that he would be a really great musical singer..

-Seokmin-ah, congratulations.. I'm so happy that you finally got a really nice chance to shineㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Unbelievable, Dokyeom is going to star in a musical show!!

-I've always thought about how great he would be as a musical singer!! I knew he was going to be one someday, congratulations!!

-Hul.. This is amazing. I am absolutely going to watch him!

-I'm looking forward to his performance, good luck Kyeom-ah!

-Finally..!!!ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com