Klook.com

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Have you guys seen N.Flying's drummer?

He's the drummer of the band that sings Rooftop
I was listening to Rooftop in Youtube and stumbled across his fancam in the recommendations..
He's so f*cking handsome and sexy, look at him..


[+359][-290]

1. [+159][-17] His hair looks so f*cking weird but he pulls off that hairstyle really well..

2. [+129][-7] Isn't he the brother of Jaekyung from Rainbow..?

3. [+79][-4] He always shows various facial expressions on stageㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+69][-7] I started to gain interest in N.Flying these days, I'm currently trying to get to know more about them and I found out that Jaehyun trained for 10 years;; All of his talent and skills were gained from that long period of timeㅇㅇ

5. [+49][-70] First of all, I'm not a fan of them. And I personally don't think they're doing Sajaegi. My friends have been recommending their song, Rooftop, even since before it started to get popular. I know it's kinda reaching since I only talk about what's happening in my circumstances, but anyway I don't think they're doing Sajaegi..

6. [+40][-40] Isn't he that guy who danced during Chungha's encore stage..? It was Chungha's first win and he kept on interfering, Chungha's fans were really mad at him..

7. [+39][-9] I'm a fan of Chungha, and I really like this girl.. Chungha and N.Flying promoted together during Gotta Go and Rooftop era..ㅋㅋ They even released their songs at exactly the same day..ㅋㅋㅋ Everytime Chungha won, there was this guy who stayed on stage until the very end and danced really well so that Chungha wouldn't get second-hand embarrassment..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And that didn't only happen once, but in every music shows..ㅋㅋ On top of that, he's a really great dancer. I was wondering who it was, and turns out it's him..ㅋㅋㅋ He seems to have a really great personality and I like him..ㅋㅋㅋ All of N.Flying's members don't have any connection with Chungha, but they always congratulate her when she wins.. They even dance along with herㅋㅋ I'm so happy to know that things are turning out well for them..ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+24][-1] The guitarist in this band is also f*cking handsomeㅠㅠ People needs to know this!!

9. [+23][-1] I remember seeing him in Weekly Idol and he makes a really 'good' use of his face, which took me by surprise..
trazy.com