Klook.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The top 4 hottest dramas in South Korea right now

SKY Castle

Memories of Alhambra

Encounter

The Last Empress


-As someone who is not interested in dramas, I'm going to say that SKY Castle is the biggest trend these days..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SKY Castle and Memories of Alhambra are really good..

-SKY Castle is a big wall that none of other dramas can defeat..

-I'm currently watching Encounter and SKY Castle..

-I watch none of these dramas but I know the plot story of SKY Castle and The Last Empress.. People talk about those two dramas in theqoo a lot..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I only watch Encounter and Memories of Alhambra.. The other two are just not my type..

-I'm watching SKY Castle and Memories of Alhambra.. They're really good, please don't end the dramas..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-SKY Castle is the most talked dramas in online communities.. Followed by The Last Empress, Encounter, and then Memories of Alhambra..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's my first time hearing about Encounter..ㅋㅋ I don't think the drama is quite being talked about in online community..

-SKY Castle >>>> The Last Empress..

-I watch all of these dramas, except for Encounter. And no dramas can beat SKY Castle when it comes to a hot trend..
trazy.com