Klook.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Who is your bias in SKY Castle?

It could be the parents, the kids, or anyone from the show!ㅋㅋ
One of my friend really likes Mr. Jo..ㅋㅋㅋ

For me, I like No Seunghye. So I'm gonna attach a picture of Seunghye in this post.


[+270][-8]

1. [+314][-3] I like that pretty woman who always screams to either her son or her husband..

2. [+311][-5] The twins..

3. [+256][-100] I find Ye Seo to be really cute when she wears pink coat and claps her hands when she sees Woojoo working out..ㅠㅠ My love, My Melody.. 

4. [+186][-180] Hyena with no doubt..

5. [+155][-2] Cha Seojoon..ㅠㅠㅠ We all have to protect him at all cost..

6. [+136][-58] Please let Hyena be happy.. Bring her back to life..ㅠㅠ

7. [+106][-2] Cha Kijoon..ㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ

8. [+98][-0] No matter what people says, Soohan is the best for me..ㅠㅠ Look at how him with christmas tree decoration all over his body, isn't he just the cutest thing ever?ㅠㅠ

9. [+89][-3] Woojoo-ya, I love you.. I started watching the show because Kang Chanhee is in it, but I have to admit that Woojoo is such a great character..

10. [+82][-1] Mr. Jo.. I'm going crazy because of how cute he looks when he has that expression whenever Kim Jooyoung says something to him.. An expression of a hurt puppy..
trazy.com