Klook.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Lai Guan Lin's shocking selfie

What's up with the filter..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guan Lin-ah, you're really bad at taking selfies..ㅋㅋㅋ
Have fun in China!

+Cherishing Guan Lin's SelGo moments<3
(NB: Selgo -> someone who's bad at taking selfies)








+If you want to see more of his pictures
Go to his official Instagram account -> @official_lai_kuanlin

pann
[+281][-26]

1. [+132][-1] I wonder if the dog was the one who took this picture...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+131][-2] I'm saying this because there's one of you who talked about Selfie Class..ㅋㅋ I'm a Melody, and BTOB once talked about how they had this Selfie Class..? I don't know what it actually is but they took that class once in a week, all they had to do was take some selfies and get some evaluation about it..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+48][-1] Guan Lin.. I miss you..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+26][-0] I always feel like tearing up whenever I see his selfies.. I mean, he looks so much more freaking handsome in TV..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+25][-0] Does such filter really exist..???
trazy.com