Klook.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Do you prefer movies with happy endings or sad endings?

I have become a mellow-movie addicts after watching Titanic, Me Before You, and Let Me Eat Your Pancreas.
I'm still sad just by thinking about the endings now. 
How about you guys?

Upvote for Happy Endings
Downvote for Sad Endings

Don't you think this is heart-fluttering?ㅎㅎ

[+270][-136]

1. [+175][-1] I'm fine with either endings, as long as it's not an open ending..ㅋㅋㅋ Open endings are the worst...ㅜㅜ

2. [+107][-4] I like happy endings! Sad endings make me regret watching the whole movie..

3. [+88][-10] I like how sad endings leave the viewers a deep impression..!

4. [+28][-0] I have to agree that sad endings leave a deeper impressions, but I don't like something sad.. I can't help but imagine how the endings would be if the lead characters did something else.. 

5. [+15][-0] I like happy endings..ㅠㅠ I want people to be happy, even the fictional characters inside the movies.. I really hate the movies where the lead characters die or something like that..
trazy.com