Klook.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

SKY Castle releases preview for Episode 15




-Don't touch my Woojoo..ㅠㅠ

-F*ck.. I can't wait already..

-Hul.. Seems like Ye Seo, Seri, and Woojoo are the suspects..

-Hul.. They're being suspicious of Seri..

-Hul.. Why are they suspecting Woojoo..

-The Writers are one level ahead of the viewers..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy.. Why are they only suspecting the kids...!!!

-I don't think it's Ye Seo.. She's not that kind of person..

-As expected from Cha Seri.. She didn't come for the birthday party..

-I don't know about the others but why Woojoo..?

-Don't tell me after interrogating all the kids they're going to tell them that Hyena committed suicide.. I believe the writers wouldn't do such thing..

-You guys all will die if you dare to mess with my Woojoo..

-The whole drama suddenly turns into Crime Scene (The Show)..ㄷㄷ
trazy.com