Klook.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Employees in broadcasting companies reveal the reason why they don't air sitcoms anymore

It's because we're no longer in the generation where families would gather up and watch sitcoms while having dinner or late-night snacks.

That's why they find there's no reasons to produce sitcoms anymore.

[+661][-2]

1. [+218][-14] There are a lot of sensitive people these days. A lot of people would find some jokes uncomfortable to hear and turn it into a controversy or something like that..

2. [+108][-2] It somehow feels sad to hear the reason..

3. [+41][-0] Even back then when I used to watch Gag Concert or Sitcom, I would find some joke to be too harsh or cross the lines.. 

4. [+39][-1] Youngsters these days tend to watch Netflix or Youtube more.. Only elderly people watch TV..

5. [+29][-0] I think, rather than because the reason stated above, it's because the shows are simply boring.. I've seen a lot of sitcoms after Highkick and I have to say that they were boring, none of the characters are outstanding or unique. I find Western sitcoms to be more interesting, that's why I tend to watch Netflix more than TV now..

trazy.com