Klook.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

, , ,

Taeyeon's make up style that became really popular

qhdLT
Twinkle

VaXcW
pkosW
I

dAgPP
ECrvE
Lion Heart


-Her make up for Twinkle was really popular..ㅋㅋㅋ I remember how everyone used to talk about her and Tiffany's make up..

-All of her looks are pretty.. I hope she would continue to come up with unique make up..

-She suits pink lip really well.. I'm so jealous of her..

-Look at the comments saying, "I had no idea these were popular". That's simply because you're not up to dated.

-I really like her make up for I..

-I remember how shook I was when I saw her with that make up in I's M/V..ㅋㅋㅋ A lot of my friend bleached their hair because of Taeyeon during that era..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's not the make up. It's just that Taeyeon herself is really popular.

-I think the contact lenses play a quite big role in her make up. Contact lenses is the key of make up.

-I think her make up for I is the best among the rest.. If only I looked a little bit fancier and had double eyelids, I probably would've already tried do her make up.

-She really does look like a fairy..

-Those who had no idea these were trend are probably 1) Not interested in make up. 2) Hate Taeyeon. These looks were really popular.

-Her make up for The Boys was also really popular! Glittery eye shadow makes a great combination.

-I remember buying the same contact lenses because Taeyeon looked pretty with it..
trazy.com