Klook.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Will this style become a trend again or not?

eirqF
HAwEG
jPkMm
BViyG
MNXsr
GRmuS
PhUpf

Ban Yoonhee's fashion


-Trends always come back around..

-It actually still looks cute..

-I think the trend is already starting right now.. But I'm so much older now, so I think I'll pass this one..

-I still see some people with such style on street, especially on summer. They don't look trendy or anything, but they don't look strange either..

-You're saying this is trending back again right now? I have never seen anyone dress like this so far..

-I have never seen anyone dress like this. You know what, I'm not going to dress like this even if it's the trend. 

-Nope. I'm not dressing like this. 

-Rather than the fashion, look at her hair and the way she takes pictures, f*ck..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It has been a long time. I remember how everyone used to take pictures like that..

-There are some people who wear over sized clothes these days..

-Ban Yoonhee is such a legend. Everything she wears always become a trend. 

-I bet it's going to comeback within 10 years.

-Aren't people starting to dress like this, these days..?

-That's how I usually look when I go to the library in front of my house..
trazy.com