Klook.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

, ,

How a Korean trainee feels about Jurina Matsui

Q: Who is the trainee that feels like a big sister to you, even if they're not actually older than you?
A: Jurina. She is very matured and she puts people first before her. She's my friend who has a really warm heart. 


-Jurina, come back..ㅠㅠ

-Did she leave the show to push Sakura's popularity..?

-She really does seem to be a good person. She has been in the industry for probably over than 10 years.

-Honestly, the show became not interesting anymore ever since she left.. I don't even know whyㅠㅠ

-She's the only Japanese trainee who could make me laugh..ㅋㅋㅋ I just hope she'll leave Japan and do promotions in South Korea..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like Jurina.. Seems like she still maintains good relationship with the other trainees even after leaving the show..

-Jurina is a very hilarious person, and that's what makes me like her..ㅋㅋ

-I've always liked Jurina, especially after I saw her taking care of my favorite trainee..ㅠㅠ

-Jurina, please come back..ㅠㅠ She's the only Japanese trainee I like from the show..

-Jurina is very funny and I was really sad when she left..ㅠㅠ 

-I used to vote for Jurina. But then she left and since then I have never watched Produce 48 anymore..ㅠㅠ

-Jurina has a really entertaining character.. Such a pity that she left..ㅠㅠ

-I was very taken aback to see her cutesy act during Naekkoya stage, but after watching the show I realized how caring she is and I started to like her since then..

-This show is going to flop in the end, I gotta say she made a good decision to leave. I miss her.
trazy.com