Klook.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

, ,

Lee Gaeun who's able to look warm and cold at the same time

DKfNs
Our Gaeunie looks cold and chic when she doesn't smile..ㅠㅠ Look at her gaze..

fPJrq
FuGWO
FiBkL
She often shows us her 'cold' and 'chic' look on stage..ㅋㅋㅋ

uMLjE
But then she looks so warm and adorable when she gets off stage..ㅋㅋㅋ
So cuteㅜㅜㅜ

dTQIN
qEMqP
Look at how cute when she runs just to get her pictures taken..ㅋㅋㅋ

wDrJG
Yeah, these are the same person and these pictures were taken in the same day..ㅋㅋㅋ
She immediately shoots hearts towards her fans as soon as she gets off the car..ㅋㅋ

xtbno
I'll end this post with her eye smile..ㅋㅋㅋ


-She looks chic when she has her poker face on but she looks so warm when she smiles..ㅋㅋㅋ I sincerely hope she gets to debut..

-Gaeun is exploding with her charms..

-Her smile reminds me of Jokwon..ㅋㅋ She's such a sunshine~

-I love both warm and chic Gaeun.. But I think I prefer the chic side more.. Anyway, let's debut!

-I'm rooting for you, Gaeun..ㅠㅠ

-Honestly, I can't see if she's beautiful but I'm rooting for her.. Good luck, let's debut~

-She's really charming.. I hope things will turn out well for her..

-She's such a cutie.. Lee Gaeun, let's debut<3

-Gaeun looks beautiful no matter what she does 8 ^ 8

-I'm not a fan of her but I can't help but feel bad and sorry for her for everything she had to go through until this point..

-I think she suits short hair more than long hair!

-Whoa.. She's so much more beautiful than what I thought..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Gaeun is beautiful no matter what. She's not just your typical pretty girl, she's really charming..
trazy.com