Klook.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

, , ,

The most popular idol groups on Twitter

NCT

LwZTM
LOONA

ebbZe
Monsta X


-And also Red Velvet..

-I agree with Loona, they get mentioned a lot on Twitter..

-I hope Loona would hit big..

-Red Velvet is popular as well.. Probably the most popular girl group on Twitter..

-Most of Twitter stans are Red Velvet and NCT's stans..

-Where's Red Velvet?ㅋㅋㅋ The top two are Red Velvet and NCT. Monsta X and Loona are the currently rising stars on Twitter..

-Loona is also popular in the online communities..

-It's my first time seeing Loona.. All of them look gorgeous..

-NCT and Red Velvet get mentioned a lot on Twitter..

-Loona was a girl group?? I thought it was a name of project or something like that..

-Where'd Red Velvet go??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy.. These are my favorite idol groups.

-Twitter stans are mostly problematic..

-I see a lot of people mentioning Mamamoo, Red Velvet, and Loona on Twitter..

-Red Velvet is not only popular on Twitter.. They're popular everywhere they go..

-Can someone tell me the name of the girl with strawberries in Loona's picture?
trazy.com