Klook.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

, ,

Kim Sohye looking handsome after cutting her hair short

jebLn
cAHef
CLAfp
glSCY
ZEksI
RADci
jRoox
sGQzw
KyCBk
LJEYF

I think she looks prettier with short hair..


-She looks so bright and beautiful..ㅋㅋㅋ

-So pretty..

-I don't really know if she looks handsome but yeah.. She's pretty!

-Our Hye looks so sweet.. I will always be rooting for our Hye<3

-She suits that hair style really well.. I want to cut my hair like that but well, I don't have face like hers..ㅠㅠ

-That 'handsome' word in the title made me thought she was getting a short-cut..

-She's a girl, why would she look handsome?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's beautiful anyway..

-She's so gorgeous..ㅠㅠ Seems like she's been through countless diets..

-Hul.. She looks like the character you usually would see in a youth drama..

-She makes these fantaken pictures look like pictorial.. So pretty..

-Our Sohye is so cute..

-Whoa.. She radiates the 'first love' vibes in these pictures..

-She looks so f*cking sweet..

-She's bursting out with charms..

(N/B: I think the OP made a typo. They wrote 소년/boy instead of 소녀/girl. Or maybe they really intended calling Sohye handsome)
trazy.com