Klook.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

, ,

(G)-IDLE Soojin's past pictures before she got her eyes done

YSOxi
ORWmJ
Before

xEIry
lfDNF
After


-She looks cute now but she looked chic and cold before she got her eyes done.. Totally my type;;

-Hul.. Which high school did she attend? The uniform she wore in that picture looks exactly like our school's uniform..

-Oh.. Am I the only one who sees Jang Wonyoung in her..?

-She resembles Heo Youngji in the first picture.. She looks pretty before she got her eyes done..

-She looks beautiful before and after her eyelids surgery!

-Did she really get her eyes done?? I think it's just because she lost weight.. She already has eyelids even before her debut..

-Are you sure she got her eyes done?? I think the angles make her eyes look monolid when they're actually not..

-Seems like she used to use eyelid tape before getting her eyes done.. She looks beautiful regardless, though!

-She used to look pretty before she got her eyes done, though?? She still looks pretty now too..

-I don't think it's the plastic surgery.. It's the difference that weight loss can make..

-I think she used to use eyelid tape before getting them done for real.. I can totally understand why she chose to go through surgery..


trazy.com