Klook.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

, , , , ,

The most cheerful title songs among SM's boy groups

DBSK's Hi Ya Ya


Super Junior's Miracle


SHINee's View


Exo's Love Me Right


NCT Dream's My First and Last


NCT 127's Touch


-SHINee's View and Exo's Love Me Right are seriously very refreshing to listen..

-NCT Dream's Chewing Gum as well..ㅠㅠ All of Dream's songs are cheerful, except for Go..

-Touch is my favorite boy group song ever..

-I agree with View.. I still listen to it until this second. It's the song that suits summer the best.

-Hi Ya Ya brings so much memories.. I remember how much I loved Xiah Junsu's voice at that era..

-I can't help but put Miracle in repeat..ㅋㅋ

-Life couldn't get better~~~

-NCT Dream's members were such baby during My First and Last era! And Hi Ya Ya is full of good memories..ㅠㅠ

-The songs listed in this post have different kind of 'cheerful'..

-I still listen to Miracle and Love Me Right..ㅋㅋ And also Exo's Power..

-I always put Exo's Love Me Right to my playlist when summer comes..ㅋㅋ

-My First and Last was the song that brought me to the fandom..

-Love Like Oxygen too.. And I know this is not a title song, but 'Real' too..

trazy.com