Klook.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

,

A shocking choreography seen in Loona's MV

XuCBk

+
KxgCd


-It's just looks weird because they're wearing skirts while doing it..

-I don't like how the camera shoots the girls at this scene..

-What are they doing in school uniforms..

-They should've let the girls wear shorts instead of skirts..

-You're so much weirder for taking screen captures of that part..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had no thoughts when I first watched the MV. 

-If you see the gif, you'll see that it's actually not a big problem. 

-It actually looks fine in the gif. But I wish they would wear shorts instead of skirts..

-I don't think it's right to put these girls in skirts and make them do such choreographyㅜㅜ

-Is their company crazy?? What are they doing to such young girls like them??

-You know what. You're a freak for taking screen captures of that part and upload them in online communities..ㅋㅋ

-That's some bad screen captures there. The gif reminds me of SNSD's choreography for Into The New World.

-It doesn't look that bad if you look at the gif. The screen captures are not flattering at all. I wonder how did the OP think it was a good idea to screen capture it.

-SNSD's Into The New World
RqGrc

trazy.com