Klook.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

, ,

Heo Yoonjin showcases her vocal skills through musical 'The Phantom of the Opera'


My expression when I watched the video


-Hul.. She's really good at singing..

-Yoonjin deserves to rank higher..ㅠㅠ

-Girin-chan is so amazing..! Yoonjin, you did so well.. Look at how much she has achieved at such young age..

-Yoonjin-ah, this Unnie is rooting for you..ㅠㅠ

-Yoonjin is majoring in Musical Theatre..?

-Please vote for her..ㅠㅠ Yoonjin has to go back to The States if she didn't make it in this show..

-She's so good.. It actually shocked me a little bit. I'm going to vote for ger..

-What the-- She's so freaking good..

-Whoa.. She's seriously no joke..

-I voted for Heo Yoonjin and Lee Gaeun after reading this post!

-She's really good.. But the mannequin kinda creeps me out..

-Whoa.. I got goosebumps since 0.00.. She's so talented..

-What did I just watch?? This is fantastic;; I honestly think it would be so much cooler if she debuts as a singer-song writer or musical actress instead of an idol..

-Whoa.. Not to mention that she's very young. She's really amazing.

-She could easily become a musical actress.. She's an all-rounder..
trazy.com