Klook.com

Monday, July 9, 2018

,

Sulli's recent whereabouts........jpg



-Not wearing a bra is seriously the best thing ever.. I hope men would stop paying so much attention to breasts. I really want to go around without having to wear a bra..

-Sulli is beautiful..

-I don't understand why Sulli receives so much hate for not wearing a bra..

-I'm so jealous of her.. My boobs are droppy so I can't go out without wearing bra..ㅠㅠ

-I'm so jealous of her.. Her boobs are not droppy even when she's not wearing a bra. Sulli is looking beautiful as usual..

-It must be nice to not have a droppy boobs..ㅋㅋ What's so wrong with not wearing a bra? People need to stop telling women what to do with their breasts.

-Seems like these people have nothing to do, judging by how they even pay attention to other people's nipples..ㅠ

-Her cheeks are so chubby.. Cutie!

-You, jerks. What's so wrong with not wearing a bra?? Don't you even know how comfortable it feels to not wear them??

-Are nipples the only thing you guys could see..? Stop telling women what to do with their breasts.
trazy.com