Klook.com

Monday, July 9, 2018

,

Twice's Dance The Night Away V Live Performance



-That's a really nice choreography.. ㅋㅋ

-The choreography is really hard but the girls are rocking it..ㅋㅋ I really like Nayeon's part

-I freaking love this song..ㅠㅠ I personally think this is my favorite song, right after Like Ooh Ahh!

-Jeongyeon's part sounds really nice and exciting..

-I'm so tired with all the girl crush concept.. As expected from Twice, they never fail to impress me..

-Ah.. The song sounds so freaking exciting..ㅋㅋ The choreography looks nice and the girls are rocking it!

-Momo looks so pretty with pigtails!

-They're not actually wearing those outfits on stage right..?? I like the song, anyway..ㅋㅋ

-Hul.. How are they supposed to perform this live..? It must be really difficult..

-I can't wait to see them performing on music shows..

-I wonder why Twice still hasn't changed their stylists..
trazy.com