Klook.com

Monday, July 9, 2018

, ,

Produce 48's Kim Choyeon dyed her hair and changed her eyebrows

MRtip


-Oh.. She looks so pretty!

-She made a good decision. Her black hair makes her leave a really strong impression..

-Seems like she reads all of the comments about her in the internet.. I like her and rooting for her because she works hard and seems to have a really nice personality as well..

-Whoa.. She has gotten so much prettier..ㅠㅠ Now I hope she's not getting hurt from all the mean comments on the internet anymore..

-She somehow looks like Twice's Jihyo..

-Hul.. She's a high-school student..??

-I'm rooting for her..!!

-She looks beautiful and adorable, especially since she works hard on everything she does. I'm going to vote for her!ㅠㅠ

-Choyeon, have some strength..ㅠㅠ She suits that new hair color!

-The importance of styling.. She looks so much prettier!

-She reminds me of that annoying orange in the last picture..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com