Klook.com

Monday, July 9, 2018

, ,

Has Cha Eunwoo always bene this handsome.jpg

차은우가 이정도로 잘생겼나.jpg | 인스티즈


-Whoa.. Face genius..

-Yeah, he has always been that handsome

-My bias is my bias but Cha Eunwoo is something else..

-Does he really have a mole on his face? Or is that just a make up..? It looks so charming..

-He's literally the guy who pops out of your comic book..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really want to know how it feels like to live with that face..

-Hul.. He looks like Kang Dongwon..

-Whoa.. He looks so freaking charming with that mole..

-Whoa.. He's really handsome.. Kinda reminds me of Bot Nojaem..

-He never fails to shock me with his handsome face..

-I think he needs to get an insurance for his face..

-I'm literally running out of words to say..

-He looks so freaking perfect..

-Please marry me..

-My heart is aching..ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
trazy.com