Klook.com

Monday, July 9, 2018

, ,

SM Idol who gives off 'Taemin' vibes

ykWlp
wdtkG
yaKlb
zrviv
jpAYT
iZswp
XGeCv
ejXVG
NQaFq

NCT 2018's Kim Jungwoo


-I personally think he looks like the mixture of Xia Junsu and Taemin.. His eyes resemble Xia Junsu's while his lips resemble Taemin's..

-He reminds me Xiah Junsu more than Taemin..

-He reminds me of Leeteuk, though..?

-That's the only thing I could think of when I first saw him..

-When I first saw him, everything he does remind me of Taemin. From his looks, even to the way he talks. But now that I often see him, he doesn't really look like Taemin that much..ㅋㅋ

-He looks like the visual member in WJSN..

-Both of them have similar auras, but they don't look like each other..

-He looks like that man from Sechs Kies..

-Jungwoo is so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-He looks exactly like WJSN's Seola.. I can't think of any other idols beside her..

-He looks like the combination of Xiah Junsu and Seola..
trazy.com