Klook.com

Monday, July 9, 2018

, ,

Mina's excellent visual back in Sixteen era

yJFHvKV
wMqVFRG
iYhQL
nPQhe
aIbji
eXaRS
jDUAT
FsrVt
I personally think Mina's Sixteen era was her glorious days..


-I hope she'll start an acting career in Japan and play an innocent-pure role..

-She looks outstanding..

-I agree.. She's beautiful and it's driving me crazy..

-I voted for Mina back then during Sixteen even when I didn't actually watch the show..

-Her long hair played a big role.. Mina looks beautiful too now, but I personally want to see her with longer hair..ㅠㅠ

-Mina-ya, I like you..

-This is the era where Mina looked the prettiest.. Please grow out your hair again, Mina..ㅜㅜ

-Mina and Chaeyoung looked the prettiest during Sixteen era..

-I personally think she looks so much more beautiful now, though..?

-I really like her aura..

-Me too.. I personally think she looks better with long hair..

-I think she looks pretty without bangs.. Her aura..ㄷㄷ

-Mina during Sixteen era and Like Ooh Ahh are personally my favorite!ㅠㅠ I was really sad when Mina cut her hair during Cheer Up era..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com