Klook.com

Saturday, June 30, 2018

,

6 trainees who K-Netz think will rank higher in the next episode of Produce 48

Million Market Ent.'s Son Eunchae

2nd week: #85
3rd week: #53

The leader of Love Whisper Team 1

VFxUU
Banana Culture Ent.'s Kim Nayoung

2nd week: #63
3rd week: #58

The leader of Love Whisper Team 2

NhREC
HTK 48's Yabuki Nako

2nd week: #27
3rd week: #16

Main vocal of Love Whisper Team 2

FXZOb
Cube Ent.'s Han Chowon

2nd week: #79
3rd week: #88

The leader and center of Boombaya Team 2

fTqOH
8D Ent.'s Kang Hyewon

2nd week: #40
3rd week: #41

Main rapper of Boombaya Team 2

uEWPX
Stone Music's Lee Sian

2nd week: #18
3rd week: #27

The leader of Short Hair Team 2

I have a feeling they're going to rank higher next week


-I like Nako..

-I'm looking forward to see Yabuki Nako entering the top 12..

-Hyewon seems to be a really nice person.. She's so kind..ㅠㅠ

-Please vote for Han Chowon..ㅠㅠ I can't believe she's ranking at #88..ㅠㅠ

-All of my families really love Nako..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Sian is so freaking pretty..

-Let's save Kim Nayoung..ㅠㅠ

-I agree.. I bet Nako would rank so much higher in the next episode..ㅠㅠㅠ She's so freaking cute..

-Nako is such a cutie, and she also has a really nice voice..ㅠㅠ

-You guys have to save Han Chowon..ㅠㅠ Please vote for her..ㅠㅠ

-I have a feeling Nako would make it to the final line up..

-Lee Sian, I'm rooting for you!!

-I really feel bad for Boombaya Team 2..ㅠㅠ

-I really feel proud of Kang Hyewon.. She's not a rapper, but she's willing to take that part for her group..
trazy.com