Klook.com

Saturday, June 30, 2018

, ,

The trainee who's able to maintain her rank for three weeks in a row

#2: Ahn Yoojin

upxxT
#2: Ahn Yoojin

vJndq
#2: Ahn Yoojin

zldrZ
Starship Ent.'s Ahn Yoojin


-Yoojin-ah, let's debut..ㅠㅠ

-Yoojinie looked so cute on today's episode..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She also has a great personality, very broad-minded and energetic. Somehow reminds me of Sejeong..ㅋㅋ

-Yoojin has been getting screen time a lot lately.. She's really charming and I think she has the potential to rank #1..

-At first, I thought Ahn Yoojin had no charms but I was wrong.. She looked so cute on today's episode..

-She has a big potential to rank #1.. She's such a nice person..ㅋㅋ

-After watching today's episode, I noticed that she's really out-going and adorable..ㅋㅋ Yoojin-ah, let's debut..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't watch Produce 48, but she looks so refreshing and likeable..ㅋㅋ So pretty, let's debut!!

-She looks like the type of girl who's famous in her school because of her personality..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She's not only hard-working but also funny and has a good personality..

-She reminds me of Kim Sejeong and I bet that's what makes Ahn Joonyoung likes her..

-I love Yoojin<3
trazy.com