Klook.com

Saturday, June 30, 2018

,

B1A4's Jinyoung and Baro to leave their company.. The rest of the members to renew their contract

[단독] B1A4 진영·바로, 소속사 떠난다..3인은 재계약 | 인스티즈
[단독] B1A4 진영·바로, 소속사 떠난다..3인은 재계약 | 인스티즈


-Hul????

-Ah, guys..

-Ah.. But I will still respect their decisions and support them no matter what..

-Ah..ㅠㅠ Jinyoung-ah, Sunwoo-ya.. I respect any decisions you make.. Let's stay together like what you uploaded on your Instagram accounts..ㅠㅠ

-I will root for you guys no matter what path you take..ㅠㅠ Let's stay together and be happy forever..

-Jinyoung-ah, Sunwoo-ya, Dongwoo-ya, Junghwan-ah, Chansik-ah.. I will root for the five of you guys no matter one. Let's stay as B1A4 forever, I love you guys..

-Ah..ㅜㅜ I have already predicted that not the five of them would renew their contracts.. But seeing it on the news like this somehow feels weird, but I will support them no matter what, just like what I've been doing for the past 7 years!

-There are a lot of groups who still get to promote as one group even though they're under different companies.. B1A4 is one of the groups that I hope to promote as long as possible..

-I will support for them no matter what.. I really love B1A4..

-Huk.. They're the only group that I've been supporting since I was in junior high..ㅜㅜ

-I love you, thank you for everything and please remember that I will support you guys for the rest of my life..

-I hope they're happy with any decisions they make!
trazy.com