Klook.com

Saturday, June 30, 2018

, ,

Yabuki Nako did a big role by receiving 330 votes for her group because of her high note




-She's good at singing..

-She did great.. I'm voting for her from today on!

-As a Japanese who attempted to sing a Korean song, she did a great job.. Her pronunciation is quite good as well..

-It's true that she did the best out of all the others..ㅋㅋ She received a great reactions on the set too..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She did great, though.. Why is she getting so many hate comments here..?

-Her pronunciation is great and her voice sounds so bright and cheerful.. I'm going to vote for her from now on..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like the others are just so much worse..

-Nako indeed did a big role in this battle..

-I'm going to vote for Nako from today on.. Her pronunciation sounds great and she's also good at singing..

-Whoa.. If that's what you call 'good job', I can't even imagine how bad the others are..

-Nako has a beautiful voice and she sings really well..ㅠㅠ She really does look like a fairy..

-I'm not even lying, I can sing better than her..
trazy.com