Klook.com

Monday, July 10, 2017

Have you ever been told that you look like a celebrity?

Since my neck looks long if I tie my hair up, a lot of people tell me that I look like Kim Yuna.
Have you ever been told that you look like a celebrity?
I really like it when people tells me that I look like Kim Yuna


[+2][-1]

1. [+6][-0] All of you are so pretty^^ People tells me that I look like Jung Hyundon,,^^

2. [+3][-0] I was in a daze since I messed up my exam and my friends showed me this picture, telling me that I look like the person in the picture, in order to cheer me upㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3][-0] Yoo Seonho

4. [+2][-0] Kim Gura

5. [+2][-0] Kim Jiwon

6. [+1][-0] Kang Sora who has been eating pizza for 30 days in a row..

7. [+1][-1] They say I'm a mixture of Nam Taehyun, Seo Kangjun, Kim Sohye, and Suzyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what kind of combination is that..

8. [+1][-4] Seems like Pann girls are really pretty~~ㅋ

9. [+1][-1] Most of people with monolids look like Kim Yuna.. People tells me that I look like her too..ㅋ

10. [+1][-0] Eunha when her eyelids were still swollen..
trazy.com