Klook.com

Monday, July 10, 2017

,

The 'Pretty Girl x5' in Red Velvet's choreography which showcases the members' beauties

Each of them have a different unique auras.
This gif is really addicting..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Yeri is so pretty..ㅠㅠ She can have me..

-I like the other members too but Wendy looks so beautiful with this concept..ㅠㅠ

-All of them look so cute in this gif..ㅠㅠ

-Seungwan's smile..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Wendy is the prettiest woman alive..

-Wendy rocks this concept!! She looks stunning..

-My babies are so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Irene..ㅠㅠ Joy..ㅠㅠ Joy reminds me of an apple..

-Now this is what I'm talking about!! I think I'm gonna die because of Seungwan..ㅠㅠ

-Joy suits that red hair really well.. It doesn't look strange at all, it looks like as if it's her natural hair color!

-Their newest song is seriously so f*cking good!!! Seems like this is the best era they have ever had. The choreography, the song, the visual, it's all flawless..

-I'm not their fan but I saved that gif..ㅠㅠ

-I personally think this era is the best era that Joy and Wendy have ever had!

-Girls..ㅠㅠ You are so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Don't you think they are just too pretty to be real?ㅠㅠ

-They've gotten so much prettier..ㅠㅠ

-Huk.. Seungwan has a really precious smileㅠㅠ The other members are beautiful as wellㅠㅠ

-So pretty..ㅠㅠ Their newest song is truly amazing!
trazy.com