Klook.com

Monday, July 10, 2017

,

Guys, I'm an idol

(t/n: it's just a troll, you guys lmao. The OP is talking about Kirarin Revolution!)


I'm a solo idol, I'm under a company which has a male duo in it.
Honestly, myself and my songs are quite popular.
I bet all of you know me if I told you who am I.
I'm also having a 'Some' relationship with one of the members in that male duo group.
I'm receiving questions!


[+31][-107]

1. [+129][-1] Lala's star diary (Lala is the OP's username)

2. [+57][-1] F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋ Her nickname..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+39][-0] Lala-ya, stop messing around and just start writing on your diary..

4. [+29][-0] Guys, let's just not judge her first before knowing anything.. Look at her username..

5. [+20][-1] Your eyes take up almost half of your face. Did you get that done?;; It's so ugly I can't stand looking at it..

6. [+18][-0] How many pages of diary have you written so far?

7. [+6][-0] Popular?ㅋㅋ Let's be honest, you flopped, didn't you?

8. [+6][-0] Ok, I'm Suzy, then^^ I will be receiving questions as well~

9. [+5][-0] I clicked this post to swear at you for being an attention-seeker but this post is just too funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com