Klook.com

Monday, July 10, 2017

, ,

The girl who keeps on flirting with Zico

As you can see, she even kissed Zico on the cheeks. No further explanation needed.
To those who don't know who this woman is..

지코한테 꼬리치는 여자.. | 인스티즈
It's that controversial girl from Knowing Brother101. I bet you've heard her name at least once.

지코한테 꼬리치는 여자.. | 인스티즈
She ranked #3 with that visual of hers.
I heard SM casted her because of her outstanding looks.

지코한테 꼬리치는 여자.. | 인스티즈
지코한테 꼬리치는 여자.. | 인스티즈
Well, I have to admit that she's so freaking pretty..

She changed her hairstyle recently and was seen sticking around Exo's Baekhyun..
지코한테 꼬리치는 여자.. | 인스티즈
지코한테 꼬리치는 여자.. | 인스티즈
Today marks the 15th year of her being 20 years old.
I get it that she's young but isn't she too carefree..??


-Whoa, she's so pretty.. Congratulations on being 20 years old for the past 15 years!

-But he looks really pretty.. Why does he look so pretty..??? Hmm.. Tell me!!!!

-Heemi unnie is indeed very beautiful..

-He's already 35 years old??

-Heemi is so beautiful.. My fixed pickㅠㅠ

-Heemi is so pretty..ㅠㅠ I think my heart stops beating whenever I see her..ㅠㅠ

-Well, I have to agree that she's indeed very beautiful..

-15th year of being 20 years old..ㅋㅋ But he really does look the same with how he used to look back then in SJ's early debut days..

-She's pretty, so it's okay..

-Hul.. I can't believe that he's already 35 years old..

-He's already 35 years old..? No way..

-I've watched the full video and Zico was the one who started flirting!! I hope people don't misunderstand our Heemi Unnie just by looking at those screen captures..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I used to like her because she looks pretty, though.. I'm really disappointed in her..
trazy.com