Klook.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

,

What will you think if you see your friends wear the same clothes for two days in a row?

Do you think it's disgusting??ㅠㅠ


-'Ah.. Maybe she doesn't have much clothes' 'Maybe she didn't go home' 'Oh, she's wearing the same things like she wore yesterday'.. I don't really care..

-Nope, it doesn't look disgusting at allㅋㅋㅋ I probably would just think something like 'Oh?! Seems like she didn't go home last night.. I wonder whom she was with??' Just something like that..

-'Seems like she didn't go home last night..'

-I wouldn't even notice it, to be honest..

-I don't know, I don't really care..

-'Oh, maybe she drank and didn't go home last night..'

-I wouldn't even notice it unless if it's people I'm really close with..

-'Did she sleepover at her friend's house..?'

-I wear the same clothes to school for three days in a row during exam period..

-I don't know.. I don't even remember what I wore to school yesterday..

-I only pay attention to my own clothesㅋㅋ I don't care what other people wear~

-I don't even remember what I wore yesterday..

-It's just two days in a row, not a week.. I would barely notice it..

-'Seems like she's too lazy to change her clothes'.. I don't know, I don't care..

-I usually wear the same things for two days in a row if it's my favorite clothes..

-'Looks like she spent the whole night studying.. She studies so hard..'
trazy.com