Klook.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The difference between men who's 179cm tall and 189cm tall

The guy on the left is 179cm and the other guy is 187cm
The heigh difference between them is 8cm.


-I don't care about how they look.. Just as long as they're well-mannered, I like them..

-They look like Lee Byunghun and Jo Insungㅋㅋㅋ

-Their height look similar..

-Whoa.. The difference is 8cm but they don't look that different..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Both of them are tall, after all..

-Ah.. I really want to date a guy who's 187cm tall..

-Height is not everything, everyone.. I've seen tall men who are rude and I immediately hate them right away..

-I really like men who are tall..

-Taedong and Hyunbin..? 

-Whoa.. It's similar to the heigh difference between Vernon and Mingyu!!

-The guy on the right really does look like Jo Insungㅋㅋㅋ

-Those are Ong Sungwoo and Kwon Hyunbinㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It reminds me of Kim Mingyu and Lee Seokmin.. Seokmin looks shorter whenever he stands near Mingyuㅠㅠ
trazy.com