Klook.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

, ,

The comparison of the original version of Bride of The Water God vs the drama

TVN 새 드라마 하백의 신부 원작vs 드라마 비교.jpg | 인스티즈
The original

TVN 새 드라마 하백의 신부 원작vs 드라마 비교.jpg | 인스티즈
The teaser of the drama


-Hmm.. First of all, we need to watch the drama first in order to compare it. Don't you think so?

-Judging from the teaser, this drama will flop.. The CG works are just too bad, not to mention the clothes and the wigs too..

-I'm feeling so uneasy about this drama, I don't know how to put it into words, though..

-What's wrong with his eyebrows..

-That's not how I thought the drama would be..ㅠㅠ

-Hmm.. I need to watch the drama first to judge, I'm currently looking forward to it..

-Nam Joohyuk doesn't suit that character..ㅋㅋㅋ The hair is just too much, anyway..

-What's wrong with you.. The Water God's hair is not as bad as that..

-The original version is so simple and classy, but why is the drama version so fancy..

-I was wondering about the male character and it turns out to be Nam Joohyuk?? Sometimes, ignorance is a bliss..

-I think the only similar thing is the title, I have a feeling the content would be different..

-I was so taken aback when I watched the teaser.. It's far from what I thought it would be..

-What's with the blue hair, though..

-No.. This is not it..

-Looks like an advertisement for games..

-This is not the Water God that I know..

-Please stop this.. They should at least give Nam Joohyuk the exactly same hairstyle..ㅠㅠ

-Is Nam Joohyuk playing the female main character..?
trazy.com