Klook.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

, , , , ,

He has beautiful eyes..

Kim Jonghyun..
I thought Park Jihoon was the only one who has beautiful eyes.
Well, there's no one in the show who's not beautiful, though..


[+78][-6]

1. [+21][-0] The epitome of 'freshness'..

2. [+21][-0] If you look at the anecdotes of people who have seen him in person, they mostly talk about how shiny his eyes are.. As if there were stars inside his eyesㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+17][-0] Everyone who have seen him in person said there were stars in his eyes..

4. [+7][-0] I'm not his fan but I admit that he's so freaking handsome;; There are people who hate him for his looks out there, I really want to open up their brain and see what's inside of it..

5. [+7][-0] His eyes are beautiful..

6. [+7][-0] I was so surprised when I saw his bare face.. He looks so soft and gentle..

7. [+7][-0] Whoa, his double eyelids are more defined than I thought.. It's so beautiful..

8. [+6][-0] It's always fascinating to see him because he has different auras whenever I see him..ㅋㅋㅋ Well, it's because he's handsome..

9. [+5][-0] I once saw him in front of his company building back then before this show started, he looks softer in person than on screen.. Especially his eyes, it's so beautiful..

10. [+4][-0] I really want to see him in person.. I want to see his eyes in person.. I want to check if there are really gem and stars inside his eyes..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com