Klook.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

,

How long does it take for you to go to school?

My school is still in my neighborhood so it usually only takes 10~15 minutes.
Next to the middle school, there's a primary school, and next to it there's a high school.

[+41][-4]

1. [+31][-3] It takes 1 hour for me to arrive at school.. That's why I wake up at 5am everyday, I seriously want to kill myself..

2. [+25][-0] It takes 5 minutes on foot..

3. [+14][-0] 40~50minutes if I take the bus..

4. [+9][-1] I usually take the bus and walk for a little bit, it takes around 20 minutes..

5. [+8][-0] 1 minuteㅋㅋㅋ I usually run to my school.. And since it's near my house, I always go home during the lunch time and eat at homeㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+8][-0] It takes around 25 minutes for me.. It takes 40 minutes by bus for my friend, she never walks to school because that means she has to hike the mountain and it takes more than 4 hoursㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+7][-0] If I go slowly it usually takes 2 hours..

8. [+5][-0] Only 20 seconds if I run..

9. [+5][-0] 1 hour and 20 minutes..? My school moved to another location.. Am I the only one whose school moved to different area?

10. [+5][-0] Around 30 seconds

trazy.com