Klook.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

, , , , , , , , , ,

Which trainees that shocked you with their ages?

Who?
For me, I was really surprised to know that Yoo Seonho is 16 years old, Pledis&Im Youngmin are 23 years old and Ha Sungwoon is 24 years oldㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yoo Seonho: 
The same age with Justin and Kim Samuel.
A year older than Lee Woojin.
His face and his aura looks 20 years old, but he acts like a 16 years old

Pledis:
Already 6 years into their debut
They were 18 years old when they debuted, which mean they were in 11th grade.
They debuted at Bae Jinyoung's age..

Im Youngmin:
The same age with Pledis' trainees
Is 6 years older than Lee Daehwi

Ha Sungwoon:
A year older than Pledis' trainees
Kang Dongho has to address him with 'Hyung'

Yoon Jisung:
is 27 years old. He will be 30 years old in 3 years.
10 years older than Lai Guan Lin.

[+100][-2]

1. [+96][-1] I was so surprised when I heard Youngmin calling Dongho and Taemin calling Jonghyun in an informal way..

2. [+69][-0] Am I the only one who feels weird during this scene? Kim Jonghyun somehow looks older.. (than Sungwoon, because he called Sungwoon in formal way in this screencap)

3. [+58][-3] This is not the cuteness that a 24 years old usually have..

4. [+38][-0] I got goosebumps when I found out Seonho is still in middle school.. And also when Daniel addressed Youngmin in a formal way..

5. [+38][-0] Im Youngmin's age is the most shocking one to me.. I seriously thought he was still in high school..

6. [+30][-0] I was so shocked when Dongho talked to Sungwoon in formal way and talked to Ong Seungwoo in informal wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+28][-0] Im Youngmin is so shocking.. I thought he was a 12th grader..

8. [+27][-0] Guys do you realize that Ha Sungwoon is the oldest member in "Never" team?ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+23][-0] I thought Yoon Jisung was 22 years old or younger..

10. [+23][-0] For me it's Yoo Seonho, Im Youngmin, and Kim Taeminㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+21][-0] Im Youngmin.. I thought he was the same age with Park Jihoon and Joo Haknyeonㅋㅋㅋ

12.  [+20][-0] He looks like a 27 years old man when he does this..ㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+19][-0] I first thought Park Woojin was 22 years oldㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he looks like a 19 years old to me now..ㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+17][-0] I stopped everything I was doing when I heard Daniel addressing Youngmin in a formal way..

15. [+17][-0] Wait a sec.. I know that Youngmin is 23 years old and Daehwi is still in high school.. Then that makes them have 7 years age gap??? Or 6..??? Anyway, that's probably why Daehwi relies on Youngmin so much..
trazy.com