Klook.com

Saturday, September 28, 2024

,

Min Heejin reveals NewJeans' demo song in a talk show in real-time

 She said there’s still no melody.

NewJeans' demo song is really good. This absolutely needs to be released to the world.

theqoo 

-This is crazy. If HYBE tackles this release, they'll face the punishment they deserve.

-It's giving Ditto. I like it.

-I can already see Hanni and Haerin dancing to this.

-As soon as I heard it, I knew it's NewJeans' genre. I love it, I can already imagine them dancing to this.

-Whoa, this is crazy. It's so good??ㅠㅠ

-The beat is really amazing.

-Ah... This is absolutely NewJeansㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Crazy, this is so freaking good. I can already see NewJeans dancing to this.

-As soon as I heard this, I thought 'This is NewJeans' song'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The beat is so freaking good.

-Whoa... This song is absolutely NewJeans'.

-HYBE, you f*ckers... Give us NewJeans' full album.

-Who else would release this song if it's not NewJeans?ㅠㅠ Please let it be released safely.

-When will the album come out? Maybe around November?ㅜ

-Whoa... It's so cool that she has that much confidence to reveal itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please give us Autumn Ditto...

-It totally has that NewJeans vibe.

-This has to come out into the world.

-F*ck this. Why are the girls who should be promoting the album fighting legal battles right now? F*****ck

-It's giving Ditto!!

trazy.com