Klook.com

Friday, September 27, 2024

Min Heejin says she will definitely make a documentary

 

Ah, give her an applause! Let’s go to Netflix! 

Wow, I watched Min Heejin's live, and she said that the lawsuit costs for HYBE alone are 2.3 billion won, and she had to sell her house. Then she said, 'I guess this is why I own a house and don't have kids'ㅋㅋ She said she will definitely win because she has done nothing wrong, and she is going to make a documentary and reveal everything. And she said, normally if things like this happens, the company card is all used so it's hard to get this far... 

Min Heejin: Someone needs to take the hits so that the person who has nothing but money can't win. That's why I have been taking the hits since Aprilㅠㅠ But I will win, because they can't create a crime that doesn't exist. This is a truly rare incident and I definitely will make a documentary out of it to show that someone can take the hits this muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

Min Heejin mentioned that she has received many proposals for documentaries as a producer until now. After experiencing this incident, she wondered if she should film this. She's warning that 'Min Heejin's Exhuma' will be made if HYBE keeps acting recklessly and doesn't get back to their right minds. 

theqoo

-Netflix-ah, what are you doing?

-That documentary needs to be made. Will there ever be anything like this in the history of the idol industry again?

-This is giving me so much dopamineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope she starts filming from now on.

-I hope it gets made into a movie.

-I'm waiting for it. Let's go, Netflix.

-I think this is the best turning point in the whole history of the entertainment industry.

-I'll be waiting for the documentary.

-I'll be waiting for this, Netflixㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it's going to be really fun.

-I'm already looking forward to it. I don't usually watch documentaries, but I will definitely watch Min Heejin's.

-Netflix-ah, please. I'm begging you. I'm really curious about this.

-Netflix, are you seeing this?

-Netflix, let's get to work.

-Let's just sign a contract with Netflix.

-I hope it gets released with title 'The Sins of HYBE' on Netflix.

-It’ll probably go to number one right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋ There’s a lot of interest even from overseas, right?

-Wow, I’m going to watch it. Please, make it happen.

-Netflix, what are you doing? This can’t be missed!

trazy.com