Klook.com

Friday, September 27, 2024

Seventeen's fan account that seems to have golden hands

 

Seventeen's activities from 2022-2024 as seen through YouTube subscriber trends.

The evolution of Seventeen's Korean concerts 

Seventeen's total sales in Circle Chart

etc.

They always made tables with good readability, even before. 

 

Now, they're even developing a site for fans to memorize fan chants.

theqoo

-Wow... This is amazing.

-I truly respect them...

-I really want to help SVTCHIVE, but they won't accept anything...

-I heard the fan behind that account is going to the military soon... He's really making the most of his time.

-I wonder if this fan works in design? His skills are incredible.

-I heard he's going to enlist in the military soon and yet he's still working hard even before he enlistsㅠ

-That fan runs the account with so much love. I was even more surprised when I found out that person behind that account is actually a guy.

-I'm really grateful for this person...

-He's a fanboy???????? That's amazing

-Pledis, what are you doing? Pay him.

-SVTCHIVE-nim, please take care of your health while doing all of this...

-The details are incredible... Hul, I heard he's a fanboy. I wonder who his bias is.

-SVTCHIVE-nim, please don't go to the militaryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-SVTCHIVE-nim is so preciousㅠㅡㅠ

-This is love... So amazing.

trazy.com